In an effort to speed up in-store service, Domino's has just unveiled its new Pie Pass technology.
As the name alludes to, Pie Pass allows customers to skip the line when they order carryout. To use the service, customers must place their carryout order online or via the Domino's app. The order is paid for online, so when customers arrive, they simply check in on the Domino’s Tracker or the order confirmation page and then follow the in-store digital menu board to the counter to grab their order. The digital menu board will even display the customer's name to let them know their pizza is waiting for them.
With brands like Little Caesars introducing Pizza Portal pickup stations, Pie Pass allows Domino's to keep up with the consumer demand for quick in-store service.
Image Credit: Domino's.
Domino's New Pie Pass Technology Lets Carryout Customers Skip the Line
1. Contactless Ordering - Domino's Pie Pass technology establishes a trend for contactless ordering experiences for fast food collectibles.
2. Digital Menu Tech - The use of digital menu boards presents an innovative trend in retail technology.
3. Mobile Payments - Mobile payments are a growing trend in the food industry.
1. Fast Food Restaurants - Fast food restaurants are adopting innovative strategies to improve in-store experiences for customers.
2. Retail Technology - The demand for innovative retail technology products and services in the fast food industry is on the rise.
3. Mobile Payment Industries - Mobile payment industries are providing customized payment options to customers through their mobiles and enhancing their experience.