Dessert lover Garrett Heath has found a way to successfully combine sweets with numbers with his new Pi-Shaped pie pans.
These pans are awesomely punny, as they are used to bake pies, while being shaped like the numerical figure Pi. Pi, which is known as a mathematical constant with near infinite decimals, beginning with 3.14, has been the butt of a ton of dessert-related jokes due to its name. Heath has worked off of these running jokes in creating his Pi-shaped pie pans.
Not only do these pie pans create delicious desserts, but their pi shape, with its cool, flowing swirls, makes for some really interesting creations. With pies made from these pans, bakers will definitely be the topic of conversation at a ton of pot lucks, dinner parties, and, of course, mathematician get-togethers.
Garrett Heath's Pi-Shaped Pie Pan Lets Math Lovers Create Physical Pi
1. Punny Pie Pans - Create unique and conversation-starting desserts with pi-shaped pie pans.
2. Math-lover's Baking - Combine sweets with numbers in innovative ways, appealing to math enthusiasts.
3. Novelty Kitchenware - Tap into the demand for quirky and unique kitchen products that showcase personality and creativity.
1. Baking and Cookware - Incorporate pi-shaped pie pans into the baking and cookware industry, offering a fun twist on traditional baking tools.
2. Gifts and Novelty Items - Position pi-shaped pie pans as quirky gifts and novelty items for math enthusiasts and dessert lovers alike.
3. Event and Party Planning - Cater to the demand for unique and attention-grabbing desserts by providing pi-shaped pie pans for events and theme parties.