The Picosteady Camera Stabilizer is here to solve the problem of a shaky hand when trying to shoot a video.
Luckily, there is now something for all amateur filmmakers out there that isn’t going to break their bank accounts or their backs and can be used on a variety of different camera bodies.
The Picosteady is made from ultra lightweight materials and is capable of housing cameras such as the iPhone, GoPro cameras, small digital camera and DSLRs. The easy to store, hand-held stabilizer is going to revolutionize the way amateur filmmakers shoot video, by giving their videos that professional look that the expensive/heavy stabilizers provide.
Responsible for this genius invention are brothers Karim Elgarhy and Nadim Elgarhy. They have started a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for the production of The Picosteady Camera Stabilizer.
The asking price for The Picosteady Camera Stablizer is an afforable $139.
‘The Picosteady’ Camera Stabilizer Cures the a Shaky Ha
1. Affordable Camera Stabilizers - The Picosteady Camera Stabilizer offers an affordable solution for amateur filmmakers to stabilize their smartphone cameras, disrupting the market for expensive stabilizers.
2. Lightweight Camera Accessories - The use of ultra lightweight materials in the Picosteady Camera Stabilizer opens up opportunities for the development of other lightweight camera accessories, such as tripods and mounts.
3. Professional-quality Smartphone Filmmaking - The Picosteady Camera Stabilizer allows amateur filmmakers to achieve professional-looking videos with their smartphones, creating a disruptive innovation in smartphone filmmaking.
1. Consumer Electronics - The development of affordable camera stabilizers like the Picosteady presents a disruptive opportunity in the consumer electronics industry, particularly in the smartphone accessories market.
2. Film and Video Production - The introduction of lightweight camera stabilizers, such as the Picosteady, will disrupt the film and video production industry by making professional-looking videos more accessible to amateur filmmakers.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - The success of Kickstarter campaigns, like the one for the Picosteady Camera Stabilizer, indicates a disruptive opportunity in the crowdfunding industry, specifically for innovative camera accessories.