May 9th marks Goku Day, which is also recognized as Piccolo Day by fans alike and Dragon Ball celebrates the special occasion with a Piccolo Cape Cloak. The date is known as the day that the fictional character had 'conquered Earth.' The new design is wearable to peak fans' attention as the signature cape cloak also comes with his iconic headdress and purple garb as well.
The cloak is an important touch to his character's design as it has a dramatic shape to it and exaggerated portions. It measures out to be 145 cm in the overall length and 110 cm in its width. It also features extended shoulder pads and is entirely designed in a pure white tone.
Image Credit: Db_official_jp
Dragon Ball Releases a Special Piccolo Cape Cloak for Goku Day
1. Anime-themed Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to tap into the growing market of anime fans craving for wearable designs inspired by their favorite characters.
2. Character-based Merchandising - Opportunity for companies to develop and market merchandise items that cater to a specific character's aesthetics and fanbase, resulting in highly engaged and loyal customers.
3. Celebration-inspired Product Releases - Opportunity for companies to leverage special occasion celebrations as a way to release limited-edition, themed products that resonate with fans and capitalize on their fandom excitement.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can explore producing anime-themed capes to appeal to a highly devoted and engaged anime fandom.
2. Merchandising - Merchandising companies can develop and market character-specific products to target highly engaged and loyal fans, resulting in increased sales and customer retention.
3. Anime Streaming Services - Anime streaming services can collaborate with anime companies to release special-edition merchandise items and offer them as perks or promotions for their subscribers, resulting in increased subscriber engagement and retention.