Phuong My’s Fall/Winter 2013 collection is showcased in a set of beautiful photographs. The photographs celebrate the strength, femininity and grace of Asian women and culture.
My’s designs focus primarily on shape: the model is dressed in incredibly sculpted designs, from voluptuous-waisted skirts and dresses to vibrantly colored, big-shouldered jackets. The vivacity of the colors – blood reds, royal blues, mustard yellows, deep mauves – are further enhanced by the black background. The simplicity of the shoot allows the clothes to take center stage. The luxurious clothing is fashioned out of wool and lace silks and organza.
Phuong My’s bold yet feminine designs for her Fall/Winter 2013 collection are the perfect way to welcome the cooler weather while still looking great.
The Phuong My Fall/Winter 2013 Makes Stunning Use of Shape
1. Sculpted Fashion - Sculpted designs with rich colors are trending in the fashion industry.
2. Cultural Celebrations - Celebrating and showcasing cultural diversity and femininity is a growing trend in the fashion industry.
3. Luxurious Textiles - The trend towards luxurious textiles like wool and lace silk is growing in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from developing sculpted designs with rich colors and luxurious textiles for their collections.
2. Photography - Photography can benefit from showcasing cultural diversity and femininity in their shoots.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers of luxurious textiles like wool and lace silk can capitalize on this growing trend in the fashion industry.