These urban editorial looks capture photos of ‘Sam’ as he explores buildings and alleyways. The photos have him wearing winged sneakers that fit the vibe of the photo shoot, as the looks are sporty but also have a high-fashion appeal to them as well.
The photos of ‘Sam’ show the male model dabble in black fall jackets, folded up over his mouth. In one photo, he sits in front of a door frame covered in graffiti. With dark hair and dark eyebrows, the model’s features really stand out within the black and white photography shots. The model also leans on the edges of the city, with circular glasses on, the camera angle looking up at his chiseled face.
Overall the photos of ‘Sam’ capture a great city vibe in both black and white and colored photos, using the cityscape in order to show the clothes off.
‘Sam’ Captures Urban Looks for ‘IDOLLOOKS’
1. Urban Sportswear Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate sportswear elements into urban fashion for a high-fashion appeal.
2. Black and White Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with black and white photography to capture a city vibe in editorial shoots.
3. City-inspired Editorial Shoots - Opportunity for fashion brands and photographers to showcase their creativity in capturing urban aesthetics and streetwear-inspired looks.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore incorporating sportswear elements into their urban fashion lines.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with black and white photography to capture a city vibe in editorial shoots.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can tap into the trend of city-inspired editorial shoots to create visual content for brands.