Everyone knows that the best pictures are the ones that look like they didn't have any photo-editing done to them whatsoever. That's where the Litely app comes in, this photo-editing app uses simple color and lighting filters to improve images and boost their natural beauty.
Sometimes photo-editing apps over-saturate images leaving them with an over-done and a highly obvious editing feel. Photographer Cole Rise -- the man that created the Sutro, Sierra and Hudson Instagram filters -- created the Litely app as a subtle photo-editing app for smartphone photos. The app combines Lightroom, Aperture and Photoshop as tools users can use to slightly enhance their photos at the pixel-level. When your photos are beautifully and elegantly edited, no one will be able to tell that that they weren't naturally taken.
The Litely Photography App Brings Editing Back to Basics
1. Simplistic Photo Editing - The trend of using minimalist and subtle photo-editing techniques to enhance images while maintaining their natural beauty.
2. Subtle Filters - The trend of using filters that subtly enhance color and lighting in photos without making them appear over-edited.
3. Pixel-level Editing - The trend of using advanced tools that allow users to make precise edits to their photos at the pixel-level.
1. Photography - There is an opportunity for photo-editing apps to disrupt the photography industry by offering simple yet powerful tools for enhancing images.
2. Smartphone - Smartphone manufacturers and app developers can capitalize on the trend of simplistic photo-editing by offering built-in photo-editing features or partnering with popular photo-editing apps.
3. Software - Developers of photo-editing software can incorporate pixel-level editing tools into their applications to meet the demand for precise image enhancements.