Cellphone designs have come a long way, haven't they? From the days of bulky and awkward handsets to the significantly reduced handsets of today. The Phone Designer Surface Phone really expresses itself as the quintessential smartphone of 2013 with an ultra-thin profile, hard geometries and a gorgeous glossy display.
Developed to support the Windows 8 operating system, this mobile phone has several of the physical features that you'd find in existing Microsoft-based models. Jonas Dähnert went a step beyond what you've seen, however, having created a minimalist shell and worked to reinforce this notion of flatness, fittingly emphasizing its surface. The Phone Designer Surface Phone would slip nicely right into your hectic life and greatly enhance your efficiency.
The Phone Designer Surface Phone Has a Crisp Look to Match Clean Operation
1. Ultra-thin Profile Smartphones - Manufacturing companies can focus on creating ultra-thin smartphones as it is a trend that is being followed to produce efficient devices.
2. Minimalist Shell Design - Manufacturing companies can focus on creating smartphones with a minimalist shell design, making them stand out among other devices.
3. Reinforced Flatness in Smartphones - Manufacturing companies can focus on creating reinforced flatness smartphones as it helps to make the devices look neat.
1. Mobile Phone Manufacturing Industry - The mobile phone manufacturing industry can focus on creating smartphones that cater to the trend of Design Elegance to better penetrate the market.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry can focus on developing new materials for smartphone manufacturing that are both durable and lightweight, as they helps manufacturers create thin and elegant devices.
3. Windows 8 Operating System Industry - The Windows 8 operating system industry can consider mastering the software to further improve efficiency on mobile devices.