Phillip Lim’s raison d’etre this season was to redesign that which is old while simultaneously enticing women all over to un-freeze their visas. Trolling a jagged red runway, Lim’s models presented what the designer has christened ‘the new suit.’ This futuristic power suit is composed of unlined, machine-washable separates that are so light and airy that they can be tucked into a pair of trousers, the same as a blouse.
In what is sure to be a successful foray, this easy-to-care-for, lightweight futuristic power suit is sure to have the designers devoted followers plunking down their plastic, proclaiming "Charge it."
3.1 Phillip Lim Encourages Women to Unfreeze Their Visas for Spring
1. Easy-to-care-for Power Suits - Design and manufacture easy-to-care-for power suits composed of unlined, machine-washable separates that can be worn as blouses or tucked into trousers.
2. Futuristic and Lightweight Suits - Incorporate lightweight and airy fabrics to create modern and futuristic power suits.
3. Redesigning Traditional Suits - Redesign traditional power suits to make them more modern, versatile, and appealing to fashion-savvy buyers.
1. Fashion Retail - Design and manufacture easy-to-care-for, lightweight power suits composed of unlined, machine-washable separates to appeal to fashion-conscious buyers.
2. Professional Attire - Disrupt the professional attire industry with modern, versatile power suits that combine style with functionality.
3. Womenswear - Incorporate futuristic and lightweight fabrics into traditional workplace attire to create fashionable suits for women.