What is black, beige and red-all-over? The Spring/Summer 2010 3.1 Phillip Lim shoes, that’s what. The Phillip Lim woman will be soaring above the rat race come spring in death-defying footwear. What with the rubescent collection it seems only fitting that the stratospheric stilettos were courtesy of a collaboration between Lim and Christian Louboutin.
Feminine duo-toned t-strap heels were given a dash of femme fatale with the addition of leather-covered grommets. Steep color-blocked peep-toe, double-strap mary-janes and oxford-esque booties also strutted down the runway. The 3.1 Phillip Lim shoes also features mono-toned killer ankle boots. These were embellished with subtle leather covered grommets and delicate gold buckles. While all of these Phillip Lim shoes posses lithe limbs, Lim and Louboutin did offer more modest shoes. These sleek selections came in the form of simple booties with a lower, chunkier heel and sweet gold buckle embellishment.
Christian Louboutin & 3.1 Phillip Lim Love Red for Spring 2010
1. Duo-toned Heels - Opportunity for creating dual-color footwear designs that combine different materials and textures.
2. Color-blocked Shoes - Potential for innovative color-blocking techniques to create bold and eye-catching shoe designs.
3. Ankle Boots with Grommets - Disruptive chance to incorporate leather-covered grommets and buckles into ankle boot designs.
1. Footwear - Expanding possibilities for footwear designers to explore new color combinations, materials, and embellishments.
2. Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate color-blocking trends into their designs across different clothing and accessory categories.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory designers to create on-trend footwear and explore innovative ways to incorporate grommets and buckles into their designs.