The PHENOMENON x YOSHiKO CREATiON PARiS 2011 jewelry collection is made for hipsters who have a fondness for mythological creatures. Requiring a serious sense of confidence, these bold accessory pieces center around the griffin, a legendary creature with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.
Designed by Yoshitaka Kajitani and Takeshi Osumi, the PHENOMENON x YOSHiKO CREATiON PARiS 2011 jewelry collection is a collaboration between these two Japanese labels. Created in perfect timing for the season of giving, this jewelry line is filled with great gift ideas for the fashion savvy individual. From rings to bracelets and necklaces, it has a bit of everything. Each design is available in both gold and silver as well. Overall, the line has an avant-garde aesthetic.
The PHENOMENON x YOSHiKO CREATiON PARiS Collection is Hipster
1. Griffin-centric Accessories - Opportunity for designing and producing unique jewelry pieces featuring mythological creatures.
2. Collaborative Jewelry Collections - Potential for partnerships between fashion labels to create exclusive and avant-garde accessory lines.
3. Avant-garde Aesthetic - Demand for bold and unconventional designs in the fashion industry, especially in jewelry.
1. Fashion Jewelry - The fashion jewelry industry can explore the market for unique and avant-garde accessory pieces.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for retailers to stock and sell collaborative jewelry collections that cater to fashion-savvy individuals.
3. Mythological Fashion - Growing interest in fashion lines inspired by mythological creatures can create a niche market for specialized clothing and accessories.