After releasing a trio of face masks and a serum, Summer Fridays is introducing a new product in the form of a pH-balancing cleanser. The Super Amino Gel Cleanser is packed with 11 amino acids and mineral-rich seawater, making it effective for clearing impurities, nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
The clean, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free skincare product is made without synthetic dyes or fragrances and boasts a formula that's free from parabens and sulfates. To make the most of the balancing cleanser, consumers are invited to use the gel cleanser day and night and follow up with a mask for an extra glow.
A variety of skin-balancing products powered by natural ingredients are emerging, especially as the skin's pH can be disrupted by lifestyle and environmental factors.
Image Credit: Summer Fridays
Summer Fridays' Super Amino Gel Cleanser is Clean & Cruelty-Free
1. Natural Skincare Products - With more consumers seeking natural and organic ingredients, there's an opportunity for companies to develop and market skincare products with clean and cruelty-free formulations.
2. Ph-balancing Products - There is a growing demand for pH-balancing products due to the impact of environmental factors on the skin, creating opportunities for brands to innovate and offer products that help balance the pH levels of the skin.
3. Amino Acid-rich Products - Amino-acid rich skincare products are gaining popularity, creating an opportunity for companies to incorporate these ingredients into their formulations to attract consumers who are seeking nourishing and moisturizing products.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry has an opportunity to meet the growing demand for natural and cruelty-free products by developing and offering effective formulations with ethically-sourced ingredients.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend towards pH-balancing and amino-acid rich products by developing innovative products that are both effective and environmentally-friendly and appeal to conscious and ethical consumers.
3. Health & Wellness - The health and wellness industry has an opportunity to tap into the growing demand for skincare products with natural and clean formulations that promote balance and nourishment, and offer benefits beyond just physical appearance.