The Peter Pilotto for Target campaign is as colorful and clashing as the fashion designs are themselves, which is just what fans of the label want to see. Perfect for the upcoming season, women will be able to brighten up their wardrobes in one affordable go with this collection of dresses, swimwear, accessories and more.
Starring models Jourdan Dunn, Jessica Stam, Yumi Lambert and Daniela Braga, the Peter Pilotto for Target campaign is lensed by photographer Craig McDean. With a kaleidoscopic backdrop that happens to match whatever outfit they are wearing, the images may overload a viewer's visual senses, but only in the best ways possible. The print ads are accompanied by an equally busy commercial, which will entrance people immediately. The collection hit stores on February 9, 2014.
The Peter Pilotto for Target Campaign is Kaleidoscopic
1. Colorful Fashion Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating vibrant and visually appealing fashion campaigns.
2. Affordable Fashion Collections - There is potential for disruptive innovation in developing and promoting affordable fashion collections that allow customers to update their wardrobes in one go.
3. Collaboration Campaigns with High-end Designers - Disruptive innovation opportunities can arise from collaborating with high-end designers to create exclusive and accessible fashion collections.
1. Fashion Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in reinventing and pushing the boundaries of fashion advertising, such as creating captivating and visually striking campaigns.
2. Fast Fashion - There are disruptive innovation opportunities in the fast fashion industry by developing affordable and trendy collections that appeal to a wide range of customers.
3. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation can occur in the fashion retail industry by offering exclusive and affordable collaborations with high-end designers.