The Mantl personal care brand has been co-founded by Karamo Brown, Peter Ricci and Irene Kong as a range of cosmetic products that are formulated with the needs of bald or balding men in mind. The products are optimized for those who are embracing their baldness and include a cleanser, moisturizer, a daily SPF 30 treatment and no-shine sheets. The various skincare products make use of willow herb, aloe and ginger root in the mix to offer a way to support the natural acid mantle on the skin.
Speaking on the Mantl personal care brand, Co-Founder and Queer Eye star Karamo Brown said, "I am thrilled and humbled to establish Mantl alongside Peter and Irene; I believe our products are answering such a strong need for premium personal care made for the bald community. My reputation and passion for supporting mental health extends to the development of Mantl — this brand catalyzes and nurtures a conversation around what it means to be an attractive man who is bald or balding, ultimately empowering men who are dealing with this reality.”
The Mantl Personal Care Brand Targets Men Who are Bald or Losing Hair
1. Bald Men Personal Care - There is an opportunity to create more premium personal care products for bald men and tap into the growing demand for tailor-made and sustainable grooming products.
2. Skincare for Hair Loss - Developing skin care products that are specifically formulated for people experiencing hair loss can help brands cater to a niche market and stand out from the competition.
3. Empowering Men's Mental Health - There is a growing need to address the emotional impact of hair loss and develop personal care products that help boost self-confidence and support mental health.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can leverage innovative ingredients, packaging, and branding to create more inclusive and specialized products that cater to diverse consumer needs and preferences.
2. Men's Products - Brands catering to the male demographic can expand their product range by developing specialized products aimed at men who are bald or experiencing hair loss, which can translate to increased customer loyalty and revenue.
3. Wellness - There is an opportunity for wellness brands to promote overall mental health by launching a range of personal care products that address the emotional impact of hair loss on men.