Slick perforated steel furniture features in Swedish design firm Form Us With Love's new studio space which the public got a glimpse of during Stockholm Design Week. The space is predominantly white with a few playful and unexpected color accents throughout.
Form Us With Love embraced modern sensibilities and structural flexibility when settling on an aesthetic for its studio space. For example, large white hangar doors—with the firm's name printed at the top—help the designers better section their studio based on their needs at any given moment. The white perforated steel furniture, which features in both display and desk sections of the office, creates a subtly playful accent. The pieces were inspired by pegboard walls.
This project was undertaken by Form Us With Love in collaboration with architecture studio Förstberg Ling and branding studio Figur.
Image Credit: Jonas Lindström Studio
Form Us with Love Draws Inspiration from Pegboard Walls
1. Steel Perforated Furniture - The use of perforated steel in furniture design presents an opportunity for companies to create sleek, modern pieces that allow for customization options.
2. Structural Flexibility in Workspace Design - Designing workspaces with structural flexibility allows for maximum functionality and creates an opportunity for innovation in both form and function.
3. Playful Accents in Minimalist Spaces - Incorporating playful and unexpected color accents in minimalist spaces presents an opportunity for designers to add character and create a unique environment.
1. Furniture Design - Furniture companies can utilize perforated steel to create unique, modern pieces that are both functional and visually appealing.
2. Office Design - Adopting structural flexibility in office design allows for a workspace that can adapt to changing business needs, resulting in increased productivity and employee satisfaction.
3. Branding and Marketing - Designing a workspace with playful color accents can create a visual brand identity and influence employee and customer perception of the company.