It is widely known that if you want to get a job, promotion or even a future date, you need to know how to give the perfect handshake. Shake too hard and you'll come off as overcompensating or downright aggressive, too soft and you seem to have no backbone. That's why Colle+McVoy designed this handshake-testing app that will let users know what the status of their current shake is at and how to improve it.
From telling users their hands are too sweaty or too limp, this creative app will let you know the perfect handshake combination. Made with Suits in mind, the Minneapolis agency designed this in preparation for Advertising Week. Giving businessmen and women a way to step up their greeting games, this app also provides Colle+McVoy, as professional advertisers, a little bit of their own marketing publicity.
This Advertising Week App Helps Users Achieve the Perfect Handshake
1. Handshake-improvement Apps - Companies can develop apps that analyze handshakes and provide users with feedback on how to improve their handshake technique.
2. Personal Branding - The emphasis on perfecting handshakes highlights the importance of personal branding and making a good first impression.
3. Interactive Marketing - Interactive apps like this handshake-analysis app can be used as a marketing tool to engage consumers and promote a brand.
1. Technology - The development of handshake-analyzing apps falls within the technology industry as it leverages mobile applications.
2. Human Resources - HR departments can utilize handshake-improvement apps to enhance interview skills and overall professionalism among employees.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Advertising agencies and marketers can tap into the trend of interactive marketing by creating similar apps that engage audiences and promote their services.