Making quite the appearance at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto was none other than the Queen of Gossip. The Perez Hilton panda suit was probably one of the most outrageous fashions to have walked the red carpet, but at least it was for a good cause.
Lilly Pulitzer designed the Perez Hilton panda suit to benefit The World Wildlife Fund. Decorated in a zillion panda bears and little pink hearts, the suit also went along with Perez's gray hair. Say what you will, I'm just glad there wasn't another scrap like last year's award show.
The Perez Hilton Panda Suit at the Much Music Video Awards
1. Charitable Fashion - Incorporate charity into fashion choices, allowing customers to feel good about their purchase while supporting a cause.
2. Novelty Attire - Create unique and outlandish fashion items that catch attention and garner media buzz.
3. Ethical Fashion - Integrate social, environmental and animal-friendly values into fashion for conscious consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers create charitable fashion, novelty and ethical attire that is trendy, unique, and ethically appealing for consumers.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations partner with designers to use fashion as a medium to create consciousness about pertinent social and environmental causes.
3. Event Industry - Event planners use unique and novelty fashion items to create buzz and attention during various events, making them stand out from the competition.