If you're an avid skater, the glow-in-the-dark Penny Skateboards 'Nickel' longboard is definitely worth a look. This plastic injection-molded skateboard is durable, lightweight and will keep you visible as you head out for an evening cruise.
The Penny Skateboards 'Nickel' longboard is one of the coolest looking designs to hit the streets in a long time. The Australian brand has been putting out plastic-infused boards since the mid 1970s. The Penny Skateboards Nickel longboard comes equipped with the brand's high quality parts and accessories. The deck itself is 27-inches long by 7.5-inches wide, which should made for good handling around sharp corners.
The trucks, wheels and ABEC3 bearings are all custom made by Penny Skateboards, but the cool factor is upped even more with the glow-in-the-dark deck.
The Penny Skateboards 'Nickel' Longboard Will Keep You Safe at Night
1. Glow-in-the-dark Skateboards - The use of glow-in-the-dark materials on skateboards opens up opportunities for unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Plastic Injection-molded Skateboards - The use of plastic injection molding technology in skateboard manufacturing allows for enhanced durability and lightweight designs.
3. Custom Skateboard Parts and Accessories - Skateboard brands can differentiate themselves by offering high-quality custom-made parts and accessories for enhanced performance and style.
1. Skateboard Manufacturing - The skateboard manufacturing industry can explore the use of innovative materials and manufacturing techniques to create visually appealing and high-performance skateboards.
2. Sporting Goods Retail - Sporting goods retailers can capitalize on the popularity of unique and visually appealing skateboards to attract customers and drive sales.
3. Customization Services - Businesses that offer customization services for skateboard parts and accessories have the opportunity to cater to the growing demand for personalized and unique skateboarding equipment.