Locating equipment in the event of a power outage or emergency can be a struggle, so the Pelican 3310 Emergency Lighting Station has been created to offer a dedicated way to maintain visibility when the lights are out. The flashlight comes hoses in a tamperproof casing that's clear and intended to be mounted on a wall or surface where it's visible. The glow-in-the-dark finish on the exterior of the flashlight allows it to be easily located in darkness and eliminates the occurrence of confusion when trying to locate essential equipment.
The Pelican 3310 Emergency Lighting Station flashlight has an IPX7 rating to ensure water or damage won't render it unusable. The unit is powered by three AA batters that will provide up to eight hours of use with high illumination.
The Pelican 3310 Emergency Lighting Station is Easy to Locate
1. Glow-in-the-dark Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new applications for glow-in-the-dark technology in various industries such as emergency equipment, safety signage, and transportation.
2. Tamperproof Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create tamperproof casings for various products to enhance security and prevent unauthorized access or tampering.
3. IPX7 Waterproof Rating - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize IPX7 waterproof rating in the development of water-resistant products for outdoor use, including electronic devices, camping gear, and sports equipment.
1. Emergency Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate modern technologies and user-friendly designs to improve the effectiveness and accessibility of emergency equipment in various settings.
2. Safety Signage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and highly visible signage solutions to enhance safety in public spaces, construction sites, and industrial facilities.
3. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate glow-in-the-dark and tamperproof features in transportation systems and vehicles to improve visibility, ensure security, and reduce accidents.