The Pegas Culoare Urbana app allows Romanian bike riders to customize the color of their bicycles. In English, the Pegas Urban Color project takes samples from city surroundings and uses an in-app dropper to help users order a bike in any color.
Customers can submit color schemes inspired by the hues they see in their cities. The dropper tool lets them create a digital color swab that acts as a unique sample they can see simulated on a Pegas bike. Users can also order their dream ride through the app. Pegas Culoare Urbana lets you browse other people's submissions as well.
In addition to offering consumers a high level of customization, Pegas incorporated some of the user-generated colors into their 2015 line and rewarded those who submitted them with a free bicycle.
The Pegas Culoare Urbana App Lets You Draw Inspiration From Your City
1. Bike Customization Apps - The rise of bike customization apps allows users to personalize their bikes to their specifications and tastes.
2. City-inspired Product Design - Using city surroundings as inspiration for product design allows for unique and location-specific customization options.
3. User-generated Product Development - Incorporating user-generated content and feedback in product development can lead to increased engagement and loyalty.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Bicycle manufacturers could explore creating their own customization apps to offer users more personalization options.
2. App Development - Developing apps for product customization could become a lucrative industry as more companies look to offer their customers unique and personalized experiences.
3. Interior Design - Inspired by the idea of city-influenced customization, interior designers could look to incorporate location-specific color palettes and design elements in their projects.