National Geographic prides itself on striking photography and persistent and hard-hitting photojournalism. If you sometimes find this pretentious, the Pedderzine 'Supernatural' editorial is for you.
Taking aim at the endearing photos of insects and critter, the Pedderzine 'Supernatural' editorial uses fashion accessories disguised as the creepy crawlies that are found in Nation Geographic. Check out the gallery, it is pretty funny.
Implications - Creepy crawlers may be disgusting, but many designers have found a way bring out their inner beauty. Consumers are always looking for something new, so it's important for brands to push the boundaries by changing people's perceptions on objects they usually turn a blind-eye on. Being more open and challenging perspectives will help brands bring people fresh new products inspired by unconventional subjects.
The Pedderzine 'Supernatural' Editorial is Fashionably Hilarious
1. Insect-inspired Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for fashion brands to create unique and edgy products by incorporating insect-inspired designs.
2. Boundary-pushing Design - Brands can disrupt traditional norms by challenging perspectives and creating products that change people's perceptions.
3. Unconventional Inspiration - Exploring unconventional subjects like insects can lead to innovative and fresh product ideas for brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore insect-inspired designs to create unique accessories and garments.
2. Design - Designers can disrupt traditional norms by pushing boundaries and challenging perspectives in their creations.
3. Consumer Goods - Brands in the consumer goods industry can explore unconventional inspiration sources, like insects, to develop innovative products.