Peanuts and Converse teamed up to create the 'Peanuts x Converse Chuck 70 Hi and One Star OX' skating sneakers. One sneaker comes in Converse's signature Chuck 70 Hi high-top silhouette, while the other features the One Star OX ankle-high silhouette.
The Chuck 70 Hi sneaker is designed from toe to heel with a yellow collage of the character 'Woodstock' from Peanuts Comics. The upper of the sneaker bears Converse's signature logo patch, and the laces come in a midnight black.
The One Star OX shoe boasts a more minimalist design. The skate shoe features a black base with Woodstock appearing on the center of the upper. Above Woodstock is a Converse Star logo that appears as though it is blocking rain from falling onto Woodstock.
Both sneakers are available now online at Highsnobiety's store at a price of $110 USD.
Image Credit: Converse
Converse and Peanuts Teamed up on Two Nostalgic Skating Sneakers
1. Cartoon-themed Sneakers - Brands collaborating with popular animated franchises to create collectible sneakers.
2. Signature Design Sneakers - Creating designs that honor the brand's signature look with a new twist.
3. Minimalist Cartoon Sneakers - Creating fresh designs inspired by popular animated franchises with simplicity in mind.
1. Footwear - Shoe companies collaborating with pop-culture franchises to create trendy limited edition sneakers.
2. Fashion Retail - Retailers that sell limited edition designer shoes and clothing to pop-culture savvy customers.
3. Entertainment Licensing - Companies managing licenses for pop-culture franchises offering new ways to commercialize their brands.