African startup helium helps hospitals of all sizes streamline patient records and make the process of on-boarding new patients easier and more seamless than ever before. Available to health institutions across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, the platform is described as "so intuitive that it requires no training to use."
Featuring a sleek interface and offline capabilities, helium allows users to sync saved information once an internet connection becomes available without losing access to data. The platform is also available on any device 24 hours a day and lets users manage a myriad of important data in one spot. The streamlined app works to manage billing information, healthcare history, doctors' notes, prescriptions and more.
Additionally, helium offers "real-time analytics" allowing for more personalized healthcare in both highly populated hospitals and smaller healthcare centers.
Helium Ensures Better Patient Record Management for Users
1. Streamlined Patient Management - Opportunity for platform providers to help hospitals streamline the collection and management of patient data, leading to better patient outcomes and more efficient processes.
2. Intuitive Healthcare Platforms - Creating healthcare platforms that require little to no training to use has the potential to save money and increase efficiency in the healthcare industry.
3. Real-time Analytics in Healthcare - Real-time analytics can be applied to healthcare data to gain insights into patient behaviors and develop personalized healthcare solutions.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can benefit from platforms such as helium to streamline patient management and improve patient outcomes.
2. Technology - Technology companies can leverage their expertise to develop platforms that can help hospitals and healthcare centers manage patient data more efficiently.
3. Data Analytics - The healthcare industry can use data analytics to gain insights into how patients are using healthcare services and develop more personalized solutions.