Music can make or break a house party, so Party King takes the pressure of DJing off of the host by gamifying music choices. The app makes music completely communal by creating a collaborative playlist that anyone at the party can add to and implementing a voting system that lets the bangers rise from the duds.
When hosting a party with Party King, the host just needs to get everyone at the party to download the app. Once in, users can join the party playlist and add their songs to the queue. Within the first thirty seconds of each song, partygoers can vote on whether the song is worth staying on. Songs that succeed with a majority play to the finish, and the user who submits the most popular songs gets dubbed king of the party.
'Party King' Democratizes DJing to Crown a Spin Master
1. Communal Music Apps - The trend of communal music apps has emerged and is disrupting the traditional DJ business model by democratizing the DJing experience for everyone at the party.
2. Gamification of Music - The gamification of music is a trend that is disrupting the traditional way in which people create and curate playlists. It offers a unique way to engage users and create a sense of community and competition around music.
3. Collaborative Playlists - The rise of collaborative playlists is disrupting traditional music curation and creating new opportunities for engagement and participation among music enthusiasts.
1. Music Streaming - Music streaming services can benefit from the trend of communal music apps by creating collaborative playlist features that incentivize user participation and engagement.
2. Event Planning - Event planning and management companies can leverage communal music apps to create unique experiences for partygoers, creating a competitive and collaborative atmosphere around music.
3. Gamification - The trend of gamification is disrupting multiple industries, including the music industry, by using competition and community building to engage and retain users.