Parade, the fan-favorite underwear brand for youths, has partnered up with the nail polish label essie to create the Parade x essie collaborative product line. Parade released three colorful underwear bundles inspired by essie's nail polish, while essie released three vibrant nail polishes inspired by Parade.
The Parade underwear products include 'Roller pink' colorways that are a nod to the roller rinks of the 70s. These products are available in the 'Disco Night,' 'Joy Ride,' and 'Party Bottoms' packages, each of which contains a different type of undergarment top and bottom adorned in the vibrant Roller Pink colorway.
On the essie side, the brand launched the 'Isle See You Later' collection which includes three unique shades of nail polish. These shades are 'Set the Tiki Bar High,' 'Tropic Low,' and 'Revenge's A Beach.'
Image Credit: Parade, essie
Parade and essie Teamed up to Release Collaborative Products
1. Collaborative Product Lines - Companies can partner up to create unique and innovative product lines that appeal to a shared target audience.
2. Inspired Colorways - Brands can find inspiration in other industries to create new and exciting colorways that can be applied to their products.
3. Youth-targeted Collaborations - Collaborations that target the youth market can result in fresh and dynamic product offerings.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can collaborate with other brands to create unique products that fuse different styles together.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can take inspiration from other industries, such as fashion, to create new and fresh product lines.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can take advantage of youth-targeted collaborations and inspired colorways to appeal to a younger audience and stand out from competitors.