Paperspace is a service that enables you to run your computer from the cloud. You can log into the system from any Internet-connected computer in the world and work on your desktop regardless of its location.
How it works is you have to log onto Paperspace's servers. This lets you access a virtual desktop, applications and webpages streamed to you via the cloud. You can also log in via a browser on an existing computer or using a tiny device called the Paperweight that you can connect to any monitor, keyboard or mouse.
In situations where you're looking for extra processing power or you need to access your computer for a distance, Paperspace could be a godsend. It could also be helpful if your computer gets damaged in some way, as your stuff is safely stored online.
Paperspace Lets You Access Your Computer Through the Cloud
1. Cloud Computing - Paperspace's cloud-connected computing service allows users to access their computer remotely, pointing towards the growing trend of cloud computing.
2. Virtual Desktop - Paperspace's virtual desktop service provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the remote working and telecommuting industries.
3. Remote Access - The ability to access a computer from anywhere through the cloud, as offered by Paperspace, showcases the trend of remote access technologies.
1. Information Technology - The cloud-connected computing service provided by Paperspace offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the IT industry.
2. Telecommunications - Paperspace's virtual desktop service has implications for the telecommunications industry, with increased potential for remote work and mobility.
3. Computer Hardware - The ability to access a computer through the cloud highlights an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the computer hardware industry.