Many consumer-level solar panel chargers on the market will be able to provide a small charge for charging a smartphone, but the 'SOLIS XR' is capable of charging some laptops. Outfitted with a 10,000 mAH polymer battery pack, the 'SOLIS XR' can provide multiple charges for a smartphone, a full charge for many tablets and even a full charge for some laptops. This makes it a versatile piece of equipment that is suitable for a wide array of different users that can take advantage of free energy regardless of your locale.
The 'SOLIS XR' solar panel charger is lightweight and thin in design to make it suitable for bringing it just about anywhere, and can be charged via an electrical outlet, if desired.
The 'SOLIS XR' Solar Panel Charger Charges an Array of Devices
1. Portable Solar Chargers - There is an opportunity to create more portable solar chargers that can be used anywhere.
2. Solar-powered Laptops - There is an opportunity to develop laptops that are powered by solar power.
3. Solar Battery Packs - There is an opportunity to create more efficient and powerful solar battery packs for charging devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can invest in creating products that are environmentally sustainable and can run on solar power.
2. Renewable Energy - Solar power companies can explore and develop more efficient technologies for solar panels and battery packs that can revolutionize the mobile device charging industry.
3. Travel Industry - The travel industry can take advantage of solar-powered battery packs and chargers to provide their customers with a sustainable and green travel experience.