The pieces found within the Pamela Love Spring/Summer 2011 jewelry collection are perfect for the individual with a fiery personality or for the punk rocker looking for bold statement pieces. Hailing from New York, Love focused on the notion of minimalism with inspiration from indigenous tripes of India and Africa.
From daunting spiky gold rings and gold cuffs to daring necklaces, the Pamela Love Spring/Summer 2011 collection is bound to be the attention-grabbing jewelry pieces that will get you noticed.
The Pamela Love Spring/Summer 2011 Jewelry Collection is Punk Chic
1. Ethnic-inspired Jewelry - Opportunity for incorporating cultural and traditional elements of various ethnicities into jewelry design for a unique and trendy look.
2. Statement Jewelry - Opportunity for creating bold and attention-grabbing jewelry pieces that are perfect for the individual with a fiery personality or unique style.
3. Minimalistic Jewelry - Opportunity for simplifying and streamlining jewelry design for a more modern and understated look.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for incorporating trendy jewelry pieces into fashion collections for a unique and eclectic look.
2. Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry designers to create statement pieces that push boundaries and explore new design concepts.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to showcase unique and trendy jewelry pieces that cater to individualistic and daring fashion tastes.