Austrailian brand PAM and Italian sunglasses company Super have teamed up to make this bold printed eyewear.
Reminiscent of the 1980s and the days of Zack Morris, these sunglasses come in two different colors: black and green, and blue and red.
There’s even a little funny saying on the inside of each one.
Implications - Looking to take consumers back to a simpler time period, businesses have been incorporating retro themes into their products and redefining them to fit with modern-day standards. As companies successfully transform these products and add a modern twist to them, it is only reasonable that more of these retro-modern hybrids will prevail through a broader range of products.
PAM & Super Sunglasses Release 80's-Style Sunglasses
1. Retro-modern Hybrid Products - Businesses are incorporating retro themes and adding a modern twist to create new hybrid products.
2. Bold Printed Eyewear - Eyewear brands are producing bold printed sunglasses reminiscent of the 1980s.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Companies are utilizing nostalgia to connect with consumers and evoke a sense of familiarity.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion industry is embracing the trend of retro-modern hybrid products, including bold printed eyewear.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear brands are at the forefront of producing and marketing bold printed sunglasses.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Nostalgia marketing is a growing trend in the industry, with companies leveraging retro themes to connect with consumers.