Pavilion Furniture has announced the launch of its new outdoor furniture collection dubbed 'Palmera.' The pieces in the collection draw inspiration from the embracing nature of a hammock and the mesmerizing quality of light shining through palm trees.
The collection was designed by boutique firm Stark Scott Studio and is comprised of lounge, dining, and rocking chairs, as well as dinner and side tables. According to designer Lauren Stark, to make the new Palmera chairs, she and her team carefully studied the caribbean art of hammock-making.
"Our goal was to create a signature collection of outdoor furniture for Pavilion," said designer Kevin Stark. "The unique sense of place created by a hammock-the suspended, kinetic feeling it encourages in its occupant-was our design inspiration," added designer Phillip Scott.
Image Credit: Pavilion Furniture
Pavilion Furniture Unveils Its New Outdoor Furniture Line, 'Palmera'
1. Hammock-inspired Furniture - The trend of designing furniture inspired by hammocks is gaining traction among furniture makers and customers.
2. Outdoor Living - The trend of creating outdoor living spaces that are as comfortable and stylish as indoor living spaces is growing rapidly.
3. Sustainable Outdoor Furniture - The trend of manufacturing and using eco-friendly and sustainable materials in outdoor furniture is gaining popularity among environmentally conscious customers.
1. Outdoor Furniture - The outdoor furniture industry needs to adapt to changing customer preferences and cater to the demand for hammock-inspired, comfortable, and eco-friendly furniture.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate hammock-inspired furniture into their designs and create comfortable and stylish outdoor living spaces for their clients.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore sustainable and eco-friendly options for creating hammock-inspired outdoor furniture to appeal to environmentally conscious customers.