Pablo Erroz unveiled his Spring/Summer 2015 collection during 080 Barcelona Fashion week and presented his fans with a clean-cut and urban menswear line.
Modern silhouettes and structured garments were prominent in a collection that experimented with proportion. Over-sized shapes and statement accessories also stole the show as models took to the stage in lightweight knits, structured vests and printed outerwear that was lightweight for summer months.
The Pablo Erroz Spring/Summer 2015 collection highlights a range of wearable and sharp menswear looks. These ensembles epitomize modern elegance and put focus on both comfort and aesthetics.
The designer's latest showing is designed for life in the big city and features multi-functional wardrobe picks that make a seamless transition into one's existing wardrobe.
The Pablo Erroz Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is Effortlessly Elegant
1. Modern Silhouettes - Opportunity for designers to create innovative, structured garments with unique proportions.
2. Statement Accessories - Potential for accessory designers to create bold, eye-catching pieces to complement urban fashion.
3. Multi-functional Wardrobe - Opportunity for clothing brands to create versatile garments that seamlessly fit into different lifestyles.
1. Fashion Design - Potential for fashion designers to experiment with modern silhouettes and structured garments.
2. Accessory Design - Opportunity for accessory designers to create statement pieces that accentuate urban fashion.
3. Apparel Retail - Potential for clothing brands to cater to consumers seeking multi-functional wardrobe options for city living.