The Vogue Thailand Outdoor Whisperer editorial brings viewers to the wilderness via model Matha Hunt. In each image taken by photographer David Bellemere, Hunt posed nonchalantly in front of large tree trunks, rows of flower beds and flowing streams, merging the fashion magazine with a natural landscape.
Stylist Celia Azoulay remained cognizant of the environmental scenes present in Outdoor Whisperer. Long, cascading dresses were matched with boho print sweaters, loose t-shirts, fall shawls and short shorts, pieces that can all be worn while in forest-like settings.
Interestingly, Azoulay presented an unusual mixture of both fall and summertime apparel. Given this photoshoot's positioning within the end of summer, it follows that she incorporated items that are suited to the two seasons.
The Vogue Thailand Outdoor Whisperer Photoshoot Features Wildlife
1. Fashion-nature Fusion - The Opulent Outback editorial showcases how fashion magazines can merge with natural landscapes for a unique visual experience.
2. Seasonal Apparel Mix - The Outdoor Whisperer editorial presents an opportunity for fashion brands to mix fall and summer clothing for a versatile wardrobe.
3. Eco-friendly Styling - Stylist Celia Azoulay's use of environmentally conscious clothing in the Outdoor Whisperer editorial highlights a trend towards eco-friendly fashion choices.
1. Fashion - The Opulent Outback editorial demonstrates the potential for fashion companies to incorporate natural landscapes and eco-friendly clothing into their marketing and product line.
2. Photography - Photographer David Bellemere's use of outdoor settings in the Outdoor Whisperer editorial creates opportunities for photographers to experiment with merging fashion and nature in their work.
3. Tourism - The Opulent Outback editorial may inspire travelers to seek out natural settings for photo opportunities and fashion shoots.