Introduce an interactive piece of furniture into your home with the Out of Balance stool. Although you might have thought you interacted with all of your furniture, you will realize that it was on a very superficial level once you enjoy this fun seat.
Created by German designer Thorsten Franck, the Out of Balance stool is constructed to take the shape of an egg shell. Although it teeters from side to side, a weight at the bottom of the stool keeps it from falling over every time it is unoccupied.
Made out of thin veneer, the Out of Balance Stool sports a simple aesthetic that doesn't detract from its dynamic design. I wouldn't surprised if sitters experienced a good core workout on it as well.
Thorsten Franck's Out of Balance Stool May Give a Good Core Workout
1. Interactive Furniture - Opportunity for furniture companies to create interactive pieces that enhance user engagement and interaction in the home.
2. Dynamic Design - Designers can explore the concept of dynamic and unconventional shapes in furniture design to create visually appealing and functional pieces.
3. Fitness-inspired Furniture - Potential for furniture manufacturers to incorporate fitness elements into their designs, offering users a way to exercise while relaxing.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can leverage new materials and designs to create innovative and attention-grabbing pieces.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to incorporate interactive furniture and dynamic designs into their projects, creating unique and engaging spaces.
3. Fitness Equipment - Fitness equipment manufacturers can explore the integration of exercise elements into everyday objects, appealing to health-conscious individuals who may not have time for traditional workouts.