Swedish men's fashion designer Our Legacy has released their Summer 2011 collection and it couldn't have come at a better time. The collection includes a variety of high-quality shirts and denim.
Our Legacy is notorious for their button-up shirts which have become all the rage in the Scandinavian subcultures. The lookbook that features their Summer 2011 collection features Swedish actor Jörgen Svensson running through the urban areas of Stockholm making a stand against transportation vehicles and city guards. Svensson even gets half naked in some of the photos to illustrate the bohemian roots of Our Legacy.
The Our Legacy 2011 Summer Collection also includes some more formal outfits as well, which shows their versatility and ability to throw a little class into the mix.
The Our Legacy 2011 Summer Collection is Gritty and Fun
1. Urban Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for urban fashion products.
2. Subcultural Influence - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform that connects subcultures and provides a space for collaboration and shared experiences.
3. Versatile Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce customizable fashion collections that allow customers to mix and match for a unique personal style.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement augmented reality technology for virtual fashion try-ons and personalized styling recommendations.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a mobile app that offers a curated selection of rebellious urban photography for enthusiasts and collectors.
3. Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable and ethical design practices into mainstream fashion brands.