The Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 ad campaign gives the typically glamorous designer's creations a contemporary edge. This edgy element is interesting considering that the images and styling has been inspired by the '60s. Nevertheless, the beehives are sleeker, cat eyes more subtle and the outfits funkier for an overall modern take that will catch women's attentions immediately.
Top models Liu Wen and Caroline Brasch Nielson pose in front of photographer Craig McDean's lens for the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 ad campaign. Captured against a blocky pastel backdrop, the feminine lace, graphic patterns and vibrant colors stand out beautifully.
Perfect for the upcoming season, the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 ad campaign encourages women to embrace their femininity in a way that is at once pretty and tough.
The Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 Campaign is Edgy and Feminine
1. Contemporary Glam - Combining contemporary and glamorous elements in fashion design and advertising campaigns.
2. Modernized Retro - Integrating modern twists to vintage fashion for a new and fresh take on classic designs that appeal to current market interests.
3. Feminine Edge - Adding edgy elements to feminine fashion for a modern and empowering appeal to female customers.
1. Fashion - Incorporating contemporary and modernized retro elements in fashion design and marketing strategies to meet the ever-evolving tastes and interests of consumers.
2. Advertising - Implementing creative marketing approaches to showcase the uniqueness of fashion campaigns and trends while appealing to target markets effectively.
3. Photography - Incorporating new techniques and creative methods in fashion photography to produce unique and appealing content for fashion publications and campaigns.