While most spring fashion shows tend to steer away from fancy, elaborate designs in favor of simpler, more wearable pieces, the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 collection definitely did the opposite and brought the drama with funk and flair.
Resembling a haute couture presentation more so than a ready-to-wear collection, the Oscar de la Renta show was full of impressively detailed lace dresses and full, larger than life skirts paired with the fabric of the season: lace.
The Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 collection was bright and featured every possible material you can think of. From feathers to fur to silk, de la Renta always makes sure to impress with his collections. Not one to shy away from drama, the designer provided fashion lovers with an incredible collection of luxurious evening and day wear.
The Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 Collection is Regal & Elegant
1. Elaborate Fashion Designs - The trend of elaborate, haute couture-like fashion designs offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the luxury fashion industry.
2. Detailed Lace Dresses - The trend of detailed lace dresses presents possibilities for disruptive innovation in the lace manufacturing and fashion design sectors.
3. Full, Larger-than-life Skirts - The trend of full, larger-than-life skirts opens up avenues for disruptive innovation in the textile manufacturing and fashion retail industries.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of elaborate fashion designs to create unique and captivating collections.
2. Lace Manufacturing - The lace manufacturing industry has the opportunity to innovate and meet the demand for intricate lace dresses.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing sector can explore new techniques and materials to cater to the trend of full, larger-than-life skirts.