Orora Skin Science is launching a unique pair of skincare products, a serum and a moisturizer, which feature the first vegan bioidentical human collagen ingredient in North America. The innovation from the holistic beauty brand contains Geltor's bioactive human collagen ingredient, HumaColl21, and this biodesigned peptide is beneficial for supporting the skin's own natural ability to produce collagen.
The bioactive collagen cream with HumaColl21 also contains soothing and protective probiotic ingredients, antioxidants and squalane. Orora Skin Science's bioactive collagen serum with HumaColl21 shares the brightening benefits of niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and a probiotic ingredient to encourage healing and repair. Ideally, the products will be used together, morning and evening, so that their benefits compound.
Orora's Skincare Has a Vegan Bioidentical Human Collagen Ingredient
1. Vegan Bioidentical Human Collagen - The utilization of vegan bioidentical human collagen in the creation of skincare products creates disruptive opportunities for natural and sustainable beauty industry trends.
2. Bioactive Collagen Skincare - With an increasing demand for natural and organic skincare, bioactive collagen skincare is an emerging trend for innovative skincare products that improve skin hydration, appearance and health.
3. Probiotics in Skincare - Utilizing probiotics in the creation of skincare products creates disruptive opportunities for skincare brands exploring innovative methods of improving skin health and appearance.
1. Natural Skincare - The utilization of vegan bioidentical human collagen and probiotics could cause disruption in the natural skincare industry by providing consumers with more natural, sustainable and effective skincare products.
2. Organic Skincare - Orora's use of bioactive collagen, probiotics and antioxidants is an innovative trend that could provide disruptive opportunities for the organic skincare industry to create environmentally friendly, ethically sourced and highly effective skincare products.
3. Sustainable Skincare - The trend towards sustainable beauty products, coupled with the use of vegan bioidentical human collagen and probiotics, could create disruptive opportunities for innovative and environmentally friendly skincare products.