The ORMA watches are a lineup of demurely minimalist timepieces that are crafted from unlikely materials to offer consumers a distinctly simple yet inherently rare accessory to wear on the regular.
The timepieces come in 12 models that are all unisex in design and are achieved with stainless steel that has been infused with authentic meteorite material. This helps to put a touch of outer space on your wrist in a way that doesn't call attention to itself, but rather acts as a conversation piece for wearers to discuss at a party or the dinner table.
The ORMA watches are all outfitted with Swiss Quartz movements and are finished with leather straps for a decidedly efficient yet premium experience.
These ORMA Watches are Made with an Unlikely Material
1. Meteorite-infused Fashion - Fashion designers and accessory makers could explore the use of meteorite material in their products to create unique and rare products.
2. Minimalist Timepieces - There's opportunity for start-ups and established watchmakers to create minimalist timepieces with unique and unconventional materials like meteorite.
3. Conversation Piece Accessories - Accessories makers can pursue the creation of novelty pieces that serve as conversation starters like ORMA watches and other accessories made with unconventional materials.
1. Fashion - Fashion houses and accessory makers can explore meteorite-infused materials for various products like shoes, bags, wallets, belts, and others.
2. Horology - Opportunities can be found for both established watchmakers and start-ups to create unique timepieces with meteorite-infused material, catering to a growing consumer interest in distinct timepieces.
3. Jewelry - Jewelers can take cues from ORMA watches to create unique and conversation-starting jewelry pieces utilizing unorthodox materials.