The Orlebar Brown Spring/Summer 2013 advertisements feature two male models in laid-back positions. Patio furniture has provided the perfect set for the lounging males who are found clad in white tennis shoes. The notably lax demeanor that characterizes the production coincides with the Orlebar Brown label as it specializes in summertime swimwear and tailored shorts.
While most fashion labels have opted for saturated photoshoots with expert attention to makeup, wardrobe and set, Orlebar Brown has displayed a consistent will to stick to the basics. This classic appeal is one that has resonated with men throughout the world, particularly among those who have a no-nonsense approach to style. Nautical three-piece suits and pastel-colored trunks offer this very brand of classic taste here, all with attention of stitching and original patterns.
The Orlebar Brown Spring/Summer 2013 Advertisements are Notably Lax
1. Basic Fashion Advertisements - Opportunity for disrupting fashion advertising norms with a laid-back, 'no-nonsense' approach.
2. Classic Appeal Clothing - Opportunity for creating a line of clothing with a classic, timeless appeal.
3. Summer Clothing Trend - Opportunity for marketing and producing more summertime swimwear and tailored shorts.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to differentiate themselves through minimalist advertising and classic designs.
2. Retail Industry - Opportunity for retailers to offer a line of timeless clothing that appeals to a wide customer base.
3. Tourism Industry - Opportunity for promoting and selling summertime clothing in tourist destinations.