Lighten and brighten your outdoor experience with colourful flat folding plates, cups, mugs dishes and bowls. The concept reminds me of Origami, the ancient eastern art of folding paper into beautiful shapes. Orikaso Dinnerware is not made out of paper however, it is manufactured from PVC a greenpeace approved polypropylene plastic, very easy to clean (no corners because it is flat) and indestructable. The more you fold it the more durable it becomes and it is able to withstand boiling liquid up to 100 degrees. The Orikaso Dish has been used successfully in the microwave.
The unique design brings all the edges to the same height above the base allowing it to hold liquids and be stable.
Orikaso Dinnerware comes in a variety of colours and retails for an affordable couple of dollars apiece, or buy a whole set.
Keep your eye on the news for future Orikaso developments.
YOu can literally file away your dinnerware, create extra space in the picnic basket and lighten the load in your rucksack.
1. Flat Foldable Dinnerware - The trend of flat foldable dinnerware provides a convenient and space-saving solution for outdoor dining experiences.
2. Origami-inspired Design - The trend of incorporating origami-inspired designs in everyday products offers a unique and aesthetically pleasing appeal.
3. Durable and Sustainable Materials - The trend of using durable and sustainable materials like PVC polypropylene plastic in the manufacturing process of dinnerware promotes eco-friendly practices.
1. Outdoor Dining and Picnic Supplies - The outdoor dining and picnic supplies industry can take advantage of the trend of flat foldable dinnerware to offer innovative and efficient products for customers.
2. Home and Kitchenware - The home and kitchenware industry can explore the trend of origami-inspired design to create visually appealing and functional products.
3. Eco-friendly Products and Packaging - The eco-friendly products and packaging industry can capitalize on the trend of using durable and sustainable materials to offer more environmentally conscious options for consumers.