With the current fascination with origami art in design, from origami TV remote control to turning your gum into origami art, this collection of Origami Necklaces is definitely a hip addition to your accessories.
Each piece is created from a single sheet of fine silver by artist Cindy Ng and folded in the same tradition as paper origami.
The collection is handmade in California and necklace designs include, crane, wishing star, sailing boat, fortune cookie and other symbols. It is also available for earrings. Prices range between $60 and $80.
Cindy Ng Jewelry
1. Origami Art in Design - Opportunity for incorporating origami-inspired elements into various design industries.
2. Handmade Jewelry - Potential for the growth of handmade jewelry market with unique and artistic designs.
3. Fine Silver Jewelry - Increasing demand for fine silver jewelry due to its durability and aesthetic appeal.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity for integrating origami-inspired designs into fashion accessories industry.
2. Crafts and DIY - Opportunity for business development catering to the crafts and DIY industry with origami-inspired products and tutorials.
3. Jewelry Design - Innovative possibilities for jewelry designers to explore origami-inspired designs and techniques.