Fiji Joe Turmeric's organically grown turmeric brings to consumers the highest grade of the beloved spice. The company harvests the Curcuma longa (the plant from which turmeric comes from) and directly brings it to its processing facility where it is washed, sliced, and dried by hand.
There are many benefits associated with organically grown turmeric. The spice is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps with digestion and can cleanse the blood and liver. Turmeric has also been shown to reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease and cancer.
Fiji Joe Turmeric notes the versatility of its organically grown turmeric—one can infuse it in smoothies, teas, and recipes. Those who really enjoy the taste of the spice can dd ½ to one full teaspoon in a glass of water, as well.
Image Credit: Fiji Joe Turmeric
Fiji Joe Turmeric Offers High-Quality Turmeric to Elevate Dishes
1. Organic Farming - Fiji Joe Turmeric's organic farming approach provides opportunities for other food producers to focus on organic farming to make sure they provide healthier and sustainable products.
2. Natural Health Supplements - The popularity of turmeric products such as Fiji Joe Turmeric presents an opportunity to health experts to study and develop natural health supplements based on the properties of turmeric.
3. Ethical Sourcing - Fiji Joe Turmeric's direct sourcing from farmers offers a model for businesses to consider more ethical sourcing to ensure that their customers get quality products without compromising their values.
1. Food and Beverage - Fiji Joe Turmeric's organically grown turmeric product presents an opportunity to food manufacturers and breweries to introduce more turmeric-based products.
2. Health and Wellness - Fiji Joe Turmeric's turmeric product presents opportunities for health and wellness providers to introduce more natural supplements for consumers to choose from.
3. Agriculture and Farming - Fiji Joe Turmeric's successful organic farming approach provides an opportunity for other farmers to adopt sustainable and environmentally friendly farming practices.