Organic Denim? Tierra Del Forte has launched a line of luxurious green jeans made from 100% organically grown cotton (no pesticides). Her site describes that the jeans are, "designed for the eco-chic woman who is transforming the face of fashion."
Tierra Del Forte describes, "I wanted to achieve my dream of creating my own premium denim line while protecting the environment and the farmers. One step that we can take to reduce the strain on the environment is to use fabric that is grown without chemical pesticides and herbicides. I am able to source beautiful, finely woven stretch denim made with 100 percent organically grown cotton. Organic is win-win for everyone. Customers love it, ecologically responsible mills get rewarded, organic farms profit and I get to feel good about the fabric I use."
It's not the first time we've seen organic clothing. If you like this, make sure to check out: Jeans Made of Sugar Cane and Organic Shoes by Vaja.
Tierra Del Forte's Green Jeans
1. Organic Clothing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating sustainable and eco-friendly clothing made from organically grown materials.
2. Eco-chic Fashion - Opportunity to tap into the growing market of consumers who are looking for stylish and environmentally friendly clothing options.
3. Sustainable Textiles - Opportunity to develop and innovate in the textile industry by producing fabrics that are grown without chemical pesticides and herbicides.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry by incorporating organic and sustainable materials into clothing lines.
2. Textiles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by developing new processes and materials for sustainable and organic fabric production.
3. Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the retail industry by offering a wide range of eco-friendly and organic clothing options to meet the growing consumer demand.