A few years ago, Domino's Pizza launched its own online wedding registry service and to reflect the fact that this year's wedding season looks and feels different than usual, Domino's created a new Rain Check Registry. As countless couples have had to postpone their planned wedding ceremony due to a global pandemic, the registry offers a place for friends and family to send "pizza love through eGift cards."
On the Domino's Rain Check Registry, pizza-loving couples will find helpful resources for changing dates, planning virtual gatherings and negotiating with vendors. On the registry, couples can rely on packages like the Virtual Bachelorette Party, the Vendor Call-A-Thon and the Small Wedding Now, Big Celebration Later, each of which has been crafted to help couples better handle what's been unexpectedly thrown their way.
Image Credit: Domino's Pizza
Domino's Online Wedding Registry Service Has a Rain Check Registry
1. Postponed Weddings - Opportunity for event planning companies to create specialized services and packages for couples who have had to postpone their weddings due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. Virtual Celebrations - Potential for technology companies to develop innovative solutions for hosting virtual bachelorette parties and other wedding-related events.
3. Gift Registries - Disruptive opportunity for retailers to create specialized registries catering to specific needs during challenging times, such as the Domino's Rain Check Registry.
1. Event Planning - Event planning industry can offer specialized services and resources to help couples navigate the challenges of postponed weddings.
2. Technology - Technology companies can develop virtual event platforms and tools to facilitate remote celebrations and gatherings.
3. Retail - Retailers can create innovative gift registries that cater to specific circumstances and offer unique experiences for customers.