Sydney-based model Ruby Campbell stars in The Ones 2 Watch 'Unravel' editorial by photographer Kristina Yenko. Campbell poses seaside while sporting a fun and youthful wardrobe that is handpicked by stylist Lucie Doll.
Doll dresses the model in pieces from Attik Clothing, Topshop, and Sportsgirl among other labels, opting for a mix of versatile basics that are paired with more daring pieces like lace-crafted, and ruffle-accented tops. Additionally, the photoshoot highlights of-the-moment accessories like patent booties with clear heels, eye motif earrings, and lace-up chokers with a structured leather construction.
Hair and makeup for The Ones 2 Watch Unravel series is the work of Constance Bowles who pairs natural curls with fresh-faced and minimal makeup -- creating an overall look that accentuates model Ruby Campbell's effortless beauty.
Image Credit: Kristina Yenko, The Ones 2 Watch
The Ones 2 Watch 'Unravel' Series is Youthfully Styled
1. Versatile Basics with Daring Pieces - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create and market clothing with a mix of versatile basics and daring pieces.
2. Of-the-moment Accessories - There is a opportunity for fashion retailers to stay current by offering and promoting trendy accessories.
3. Effortless Beauty - There is an opportunity for beauty brands to market products that create a fresh-faced and minimal makeup look.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can take advantage of the trends by offering and promoting versatile clothing and trendy accessories.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can create clothing with a mix of basics and daring pieces.
3. Beauty Products - Beauty companies can market products that create an effortless and natural makeup look.