Generally speaking, travelers avoid accommodations that have received low ratings from previous guests, but the 'One Star Hotel' from Converse sets itself apart as something else entirely. Over the course of just two days, the legendary sneaker and apparel brand is set to share music, style, sneakers and special guests with those who visit on the 16th and 17th of February.
As Converse's One Star Hotel brands itself as "a hotel like you’ve never experienced before," no reservations are required and entry is free. Within the space, guests will be invited to explore five different floors showing off exclusive sneakers, as well as rooms curated by A$AP Nast, Yung Lean and MadeMe.
As if the One Star Hotel doesn't set itself enough apart from conventional hotels, it promises "staff with attitude," "loud neighbors and zero sleep," as well as "queues round the block for the gift shop."
Converse's 'One Star Hotel' Boasts Style, Sneakers and Special Guests
1. Pop-up Hotels - Create unique experiences for guests with limited-time stays and exclusive offerings
2. Brand Curated Spaces - Partner with influencers or brand supporters to create curated spaces for guests and fans to experience
3. Experiential Marketing Events - Create immersive and interactive events to showcase brand personality and offerings
1. Hospitality - Leverage pop-up hotel trend to create unique and memorable stays for guests
2. Fashion - Partner with hotel properties to create branded spaces and pop-up shops for consumers
3. Entertainment - Utilize experiential marketing events to engage fans and promote new releases or products