Traditional gardening is a time commitment that many busy consumers don't have the hours to dedicate to, however with One Cell, they're able to grow healthy herbs, micro-greens, nuts, and so much more inside of their home with ease.
The aesthetically pleasing design of One Cell enables it to seamlessly blend in with virtually any minimalist interior, and is small enough to sit on a kitchen counter top without getting in the way.
To use One Cell, consumers can start by filling the water tank and inserting the biodegradable pre-seeded pods. Once this is done, One Cell automatically adjusts the lighting and watering cycles to optimize plant health and growth. As time goes on, the smart irrigation system, LED lighting, sensors, and ventilation controls continue to maintain the perfect climate.
An associated app also lets consumers monitor their garden anywhere they are, which also allows them to adjust the water levels and lighting as they see fit. With the Nutrition Assistant, they're able to see the benefits offered by the plants they grow, find suitable recipes for them, and plan their meals ahead of time.
One Cell Grows Edible Herbs, Nuts and More in Mere Days
1. Indoor Gardening - Opportunity to innovate and improve indoor gardening technology with the use of smart technology, such as sensors and automation.
2. Smart Agriculture - The development of smart irrigation systems, LED lighting, sensors, and ventilation controls can revolutionize the way agriculture is practiced.
3. Health and Wellness - The trend of growing fresh herbs and vegetables at home can promote healthy living and wellness, providing opportunities to create products catering to the health-conscious market .
1. Smart Home Technology - Smart home companies can capitalize on the One Cell technology by developing similar products to cater to the growing market of tech-savvy consumers.
2. Urban Farming - Indoor gardening using One Cell could lead to the development of an urban farming industry, allowing individuals and businesses to grow their own fresh produce in an urban setting.
3. Healthy Eating - Companies invested in promoting healthy eating can use One Cell to support their initiatives and offer products that align with the trend of growing fresh, healthy ingredients at home.