This Olivia Greenfield Fashion Gone Rogue shoot is appropriately titled 'Welcome to the Doll House,' as it appears to take place in a constructed world fit for plastic dolls. From the perfectly put-together ensembles from designers like Oscar de la Renta to luxury backdrops that simply exude opulence, this shoot is picture perfect.
This fantastic fashion shoot was shot by Julian Ungano, who was able to channel high-fashion New York City vibes within each capture. To top it off, jewelry pairings from Kiki De Montparnasse make this Olivia Greenfield Fashion Gone Rogue one for the ages.
Implications - Pairing younger individuals with older classic fashions represents an eye-catching juxtaposition for viewers. Companies who attempt to market towards younger individuals should be conscious of this movement towards more tailored fashion and products that allow these consumers to grow up gracefully.
This Olivia Greenfield Fashion Gone Rogue Shoot Goes Teen
1. Tailored Teen Fashion - Fashion companies should start marketing tailored fashion products towards younger consumers to cater to the trend of youthful boudoir photography and the juxtaposition of younger individuals with older classic fashions.
2. Opulent Backdrops - Businesses can take inspiration from the trend of luxury backdrops and apply it to their own marketing or decor to exude opulence and sophistication.
3. Fine Jewelry Pairings - Jewelry companies can capitalize on the trend of pairing elegant jewelry with fashion shoots to create timeless looks and appeal to a wider audience.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies and designers can cater to the trend of youthful boudoir photography and tailored teen fashion to reach a younger demographic.
2. Photography - Photography studios and photographers can incorporate opulent backdrops to create a luxurious and sophisticated look for clients.
3. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can take inspiration from fine jewelry pairings in fashion shoots to create stunning looks and appeal to a wider audience.