Travis Scott continues to work in collaboration with Jordan Brand on new iterations of its signature shoes and the latest is an olive colorway that adorns the Air Jordan 1 Low OG sneaker model. It is exclusive to women's sizing and is set to launch as a part of the sportswear imprint's Spring 2023 drop.
The shoes are made with a blended tone of Sail with University Red, black, and Medium Olive throughout the upper. It starts off with black suede leather at the base foundation and is then detailed with off-white leather overlays. Other details include the olive suede Swoosh branding, the matching laces, and the Cactus Jack motif at the back of the shoe.
Image Credit: @die_sel666
Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 Low OG Gets an Olive Colorway
1. Collaborative Sneaker Designs - Companies can explore partnerships with famous rappers and artists to develop unique and personalized sneaker lines.
2. Gender-specific Sneaker Releases - Releasing sneakers targeted at specific genders, like women in this case, can increase demand and attract more customers.
3. Multitonal Sneaker Design - Experimenting with multiple colors and tones on a single sneaker design can create a unique and eye-catching product for consumers.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can use this trend to collaborate with famous artists and release gender-specific products to cater to specific customer needs.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend towards unique and personalized sneaker design to create original designs that stand out in crowded markets.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can leverage gender-specific releases and custom sneaker designs to attract and engage a wider range of consumers.