Old Forester Statesman is a new bourbon set to star in the fall 2017 film "Kingsman: The Golden Circle." The bourbon was created by Louisville, Kentucky's, Brown-Foreman Distillery. What makes the whisky so unique is that it isn't just a product placement. The Old Forester brand will actually play a role in the film. The Statesman, the American counterpart to the film's fictional U.K. spy agency the Kingsman, hide their identities by pretending to be master distillers.
The Statesman organization is based in Louisville, hence the partnership with Old Forester. At 95 proof and $54.99 a bottle Old Forester Statesman is a bit more than a novelty item. It almost seems to be designed more for fans of drinking than the series itself. Old Forester Statesman will make its first public appearance at the 2017 Kentucky Derby where samples will be given out. The bourbon will hit store shelves in August.
Old Forester Statesman Will Have a Leading Role in the New Kingsman Film
1. Fictional Spy Bourbons - Creating fictional brand partnerships for film and TV productions provides opportunities for brand exposure and cross-promotion.
2. Immersive Brand Integrations - Integrating a brand into the storyline of a film or TV show can create a more engaging and authentic experience for viewers.
3. Celebrity Endorsements in Entertainment - Collaborations between celebrities, brands, and entertainment productions can generate buzz and increase brand visibility.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore collaborations with film and TV productions to promote their products and connect with consumers.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage brand partnerships to enhance storytelling and create unique experiences for viewers.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry can utilize immersive brand integrations in film and TV to generate buzz, reach new audiences, and drive consumer engagement.